Skip to main content

Margaret-Rose Featured In #MusicLov3rz December

Margaret-Rose is a Christian Indie Artist & Songwriter from Winnipeg, Canada with a heart to inspire and encourage others.  Her first name is Margaret-Rose.  She got her start in the church at an early age, singing duets with her Mom.  She comes from a Musical Family.  Her Maternal Grandfather was a terrific Trumpet player and her Maternal Grandmother was known as ‘The Bell’ in her day, she had an awesome singing voice.  Margaret-Rose’s Mom was also a very talented Singer.  She continues to be a gifted Songwriter and has continued her song writing over the years and has also collaborated with the Music Artist.

Margaret-Rose continues to hone her song writing skills, to collaborate with other Songwriters and to use her musical talents for the Lord.

Margaret-Rose has grown from her life experiences and says, “With my Precious Dad passing away suddenly in 2018, one of the hardest things I and my family have ever gone through.  With my Loving Mom experiencing health issues this year in 2021 and myself going through moments of doubt and painful circumstances.  I can honestly say, my God has been faithful, and for this I am so very grateful.”  She goes on to say, “I thank God every day for His Love, Grace and Mercy.  For the love and support of my family, and for their belief in me even when I doubted myself.”  I am grateful for the Lord’s guidance and that He orders the steps of His Children.”

Margaret-Rose has previously released three radio Singles  – Be Bold, Out of the Blue and Hold On, as well as her latest Single, released Christmas 2020 – Come with Me to Bethlehem,  her first Christmas Single.

This song is a Special Christmas Carol written by her Mom.  It has been in her Family over  30 years.  It’s Fun and Upbeat – Come with Me to Bethlehem offers the Listener a Message of Hope and Encouragement.  Especially at a time like this when COVID -19 has been a real Challenge for many.

“It is my Prayer that lives will be touched by the message in this Song.  May you find hope in times of despair, may your heart and spirit be lifted in times of sorrow, and may you be filled with His Peace.”


Get her new Christmas Single, “Come with Me to Bethlehem” written by her Mom, Margaret C. Henry

On Amazon | Apple Music | Spotify | YouTube


All of her music on Spotify:
 Connect with Margaret-Rose on:

Popular posts from this blog

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz!

Currently residing in AUSTRALIA, originally from ZAMBIA, finished part of high school in Australia and obtained my bachelor's of science in nursing at EDITH COWAN UNIVERSITY (ECU). I was born again when I was 16 and when I can to Australia in 2007 l kind of backslide, and then after I had backsliden l enjoyed life for few years and after that, it was few years of valley experience, l entered a zone of valley experience where God had to send his HOLY SPIRIT to arrest me and bring me back to him because he had the assignment for me to fulfill, to bring deliverance to the captives, to bring freedom to the lost souls, to bring hope to the hopeless and to bring salvation to humanity. I didn't know l will be a Gospel music worshipper, it wasn't even in thoughts that I could be one, l used to enjoy singing and listen to all kinds of secular music, like love songs, rap, hip hop and anything good you can think of, l used to listen and sing songs like Rihanna songs, Mariah Carey, Emi

Apostle John E. Ross Returns to #MusicLov3rz Magazine!

x   Apostle John E. Ross - Awesome God     https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/apostlejohneross/awesome-god https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CX7RZK5P https://music.apple.com/us/album/awesome-god-ep/1734565733?i=1734565736 https://open.spotify.com/album/0ljukwE97zZcGFEkm89i2Q?flow_ctx=32d3f781-3480-49f1-b35d-9fb69fe39034%3A1711782123           LET'S TALK TO THE LORD RADIO can now be added to a Roku account using: https://my.roku.com/account/ add/PV5XZNK   LET'S TALK TO THE LORD RADIO WAS NOMINATED FOR A STELLAR AWARD! https://www.thestellarawards. com   Check out this word from the Lord through Apostle John E Ross on Ephesians 2 - Saved Through Grace by Faith. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ 9gcobwshp3wp1v4/John%20Ross. mp4?dl=0           Let's Talk To The Lord season 8 is here! Catch it on www.kingdominfluencersbroadcast.com also on: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/lets-talk-to-the-lord/id1476822985 https://www.amazon.com/Lets-Talk-Lord-Radio-International/dp/B08C9XKD3V &