Skip to main content

J. Hewitt Featured In #MusicLov3rz Magazine September!


Gospel sensation recording artist J. Hewitt music is groundbreaking and cutting edge.

The new album music 4 life is electrifying. It’s unique with a innovative sound to the Gospel Industry.
J. Hewitt is sign to Gospelled Up Records.

J. Hewitt is a naive of California. J. Hewitt is no stranger to the major platform. He has shared the stage with the likes of Fred Hammond, Marvin Sapp, and Stevie Wonder with the Gospel group “Committed.”

J. Hewitt has been featured on several prestigious radio stations such as KJLH (Stevie Wonder’s radio station). Praise Radio, and KTYM.

J. Hewitt passion and mission is to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ through music.

Check out J. Hewitt's Single “ Comeback Kid “:



Get it on:

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Tevis Harris Featured In #MusicLov3z June!

Tevis Harris - Keep Winning Live! - Tickets -> click here Singer, songwriter, worship leader, director, educator, administrator, and producer, Dr. Tevis Harris is a Rocky Mount, NC native and currently sings and serves in ministry in his hometown. Tevis started singing in the church choir as a young boy and found that he was musically gifted. He has been a background vocalist for several artists and musical productions. His first single, Fight, was released in July 2019 and was his first musical production as an independent artist. The song features the group faVor, composed of several of his friends and family. His brand new single, Begin Again, from the upcoming album Keep Winning, was released January 11, 2021 is sure to stir your soul, uplift your spirit, and encourage your heart. He was featured on the Lonnie Hunter Morning Show as the @GETITDONE Guest of the Week. The song was also featured on Inspiration 1390 on New Music Friday. He has also been featured on many syndicated r...

Apostle John E. Ross Returns to #MusicLov3rz Magazine!

x   Apostle John E. Ross - Awesome God     https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/apostlejohneross/awesome-god https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CX7RZK5P https://music.apple.com/us/album/awesome-god-ep/1734565733?i=1734565736 https://open.spotify.com/album/0ljukwE97zZcGFEkm89i2Q?flow_ctx=32d3f781-3480-49f1-b35d-9fb69fe39034%3A1711782123           LET'S TALK TO THE LORD RADIO can now be added to a Roku account using: https://my.roku.com/account/ add/PV5XZNK   LET'S TALK TO THE LORD RADIO WAS NOMINATED FOR A STELLAR AWARD! https://www.thestellarawards. com   Check out this word from the Lord through Apostle John E Ross on Ephesians 2 - Saved Through Grace by Faith. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ 9gcobwshp3wp1v4/John%20Ross. mp4?dl=0           Let's Talk To The Lord season 8 is here! Catch it on www.kingdominfluencersbroadcast.com also on: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/lets-talk-to-the-lord/id1476822985 https://www...

Raizel Featured In #LOV3RZ Magazine May Edition!

I was born and raised in Baltimore, MD, where from out of loving home I was able to discover my love for music. Honestly since I can remember there’s always been two things: God and music. I remember I’d have dreams of Heaven; I’d be floating in rooms that were really colorful, really beautiful and peaceful. At the end of the dream I’d always find myself at a ceiling with some kind of window or door. Such that if I opened, it would lead me right to the Face of Jesus. Well I haven’t opened that door yet lol   Raizel Featured In #LOV3RZ Magazine May Edition! We share her FULL STORY in #LOV3RZ Magazine May edition, coming your way on April 25th! Connect with her and her music at: iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/album/ id1339923408?ls=1&app=itunes Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/ music/album/Raizel_Refined?id= Bno4uacmejyvc2allirisvucjuq& hl=en Twitter: https://twitter.com/raizelmusic Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RaizelMusic/ Website: www.raizelmusic.com ...