Skip to main content

Ms Preacherrapper Featured In #MusicLov3rz Magazine June


I am Ms Preacherrapper, my Journey has been a JOYFUL struggle with God on my side, but kind of unheard of. In 2010 I lost feeling in my legs, for about 4 years I was heavily medicated, pasting out, and near death due to all medications I was prescribed.

The doctors told me if I didn't have surgery I would never gain feeling back in my legs. I told the doctor "the devil is A LIE"!! I have a God and crazy faith. I meditated on Psalm 91 and Isaiah 53:5.

I gained feeling back after 3 months. I have always been a writer and entertainer, but I started writing music in 2011 after getting sick.

The first song I wrote is titled "I Cried Over" explaining the experience of the day I lost feeling in my legs. When my mom conceived me, they told her if she had me she would die, I would die or both due to sickle cell. As you can see, I'm here and my mom Just passed last year May 24, 2019.

I had to style her hair and makeup for her funeral and that gave me strength and power I can't explain. "Dreaming Of The Day" is about words spoken in power from God through me. It's God time, for God people, In his Image, to pull the world out of darkness, through music, ministry, and prayer.

We are back to the basics with God. This too shall pass. I am here to tell you!! God put his hardest battles on his strongest soldiers. Are you ready? I AM The I AM!


Learn more about Ms. Preacherrapper:

https://www.straightofficial.com/?tag=ms-preacherrapper



Get her single "Dreaming Of The Day" on AMAZON!!!
Ranked #2650 of all Christian Songs on week one of her debut release!
You can also get it on Google Play | Deezer | Spotify

Connect with her on
Instagram | Twitter

#MusicLov3rz June 2020 - Independent Music Worldwide
† 3x Award Nominee "Media Publication of the Year" † Finalist For "Magazine of the Year" & "Media Outlet of the Year 2020! 🙏 Independent Music For The Lord of All Genres

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Tevis Harris Featured In #MusicLov3z June!

Tevis Harris - Keep Winning Live! - Tickets -> click here Singer, songwriter, worship leader, director, educator, administrator, and producer, Dr. Tevis Harris is a Rocky Mount, NC native and currently sings and serves in ministry in his hometown. Tevis started singing in the church choir as a young boy and found that he was musically gifted. He has been a background vocalist for several artists and musical productions. His first single, Fight, was released in July 2019 and was his first musical production as an independent artist. The song features the group faVor, composed of several of his friends and family. His brand new single, Begin Again, from the upcoming album Keep Winning, was released January 11, 2021 is sure to stir your soul, uplift your spirit, and encourage your heart. He was featured on the Lonnie Hunter Morning Show as the @GETITDONE Guest of the Week. The song was also featured on Inspiration 1390 on New Music Friday. He has also been featured on many syndicated r...

Apostle John E. Ross Returns to #MusicLov3rz Magazine!

x   Apostle John E. Ross - Awesome God     https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/apostlejohneross/awesome-god https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CX7RZK5P https://music.apple.com/us/album/awesome-god-ep/1734565733?i=1734565736 https://open.spotify.com/album/0ljukwE97zZcGFEkm89i2Q?flow_ctx=32d3f781-3480-49f1-b35d-9fb69fe39034%3A1711782123           LET'S TALK TO THE LORD RADIO can now be added to a Roku account using: https://my.roku.com/account/ add/PV5XZNK   LET'S TALK TO THE LORD RADIO WAS NOMINATED FOR A STELLAR AWARD! https://www.thestellarawards. com   Check out this word from the Lord through Apostle John E Ross on Ephesians 2 - Saved Through Grace by Faith. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ 9gcobwshp3wp1v4/John%20Ross. mp4?dl=0           Let's Talk To The Lord season 8 is here! Catch it on www.kingdominfluencersbroadcast.com also on: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/lets-talk-to-the-lord/id1476822985 https://www...

Raizel Featured In #LOV3RZ Magazine May Edition!

I was born and raised in Baltimore, MD, where from out of loving home I was able to discover my love for music. Honestly since I can remember there’s always been two things: God and music. I remember I’d have dreams of Heaven; I’d be floating in rooms that were really colorful, really beautiful and peaceful. At the end of the dream I’d always find myself at a ceiling with some kind of window or door. Such that if I opened, it would lead me right to the Face of Jesus. Well I haven’t opened that door yet lol   Raizel Featured In #LOV3RZ Magazine May Edition! We share her FULL STORY in #LOV3RZ Magazine May edition, coming your way on April 25th! Connect with her and her music at: iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/album/ id1339923408?ls=1&app=itunes Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/ music/album/Raizel_Refined?id= Bno4uacmejyvc2allirisvucjuq& hl=en Twitter: https://twitter.com/raizelmusic Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RaizelMusic/ Website: www.raizelmusic.com ...