Skip to main content

Jordan Faith Featured In #MusicLov3rz September

We Are The Wave Compilation Album was an idea that I had about two years ago. I had the idea but I didn’t really have the means nor the resources to do it. I was new to networking in CHH and I didn’t have any artists to do the project with. Last year we added a couple new artists and that’s when I realized this project as possible. It’s basically an introduction to New Wave Music Group. Also to encourage the youth to let them know they don’t have to be what society tells them to be. They can forge their own path and do something bigger than themselves. I started New Wave to give the average local artist a voice. It’s a diverse team from all over the World. Tairrans my mentor lives in Nashville but was raised in California. I was born in Nigeria but grew up in Nashville. Loic Beatz was born in Ivory Coast and raised in Paris. Jay-Tee was born in Texas but raised In Lincoln. Beau is a d1 athlete that wrestled for Nebraska. Christ-Style grew up in Louisiana. This project is multi genre so no matter what your music preference is, you can get into it. Whether you’re on a road trip and just cruising or you’re in the gym crushing it. We made this project for everyone, believers and none believers alike. I was just a kid that thought gang banging was the way to live but Jesus has another plan for me. I have mentors that help me through this journey called life! This project is the heartbeat of New Wave Music Group! This is a welcome letter like Paul wrote to the churches. It’s for the struggling believers out there who are new to the faith. It’s also for the atheists out there who are confused and looking for proof of God. It’s for the kid who believes the lies that secular music sells them with the American dream. It’s for the couple going through a divorce. Even the kid that is dealing with abuse or neglect. I have dealt with all these things, and I have been where you’re at. Be strong for we are more than conquerors. I’m 22 years old as I write this to you. Have faith in God for he is our source of strength. This project is just an introduction there’s more to come. Music Lovers I hope you’re ready to join the wave! God bless! 







Connect with Jordan on Facebook | Instagram









Please subscribe to the new #MusicLov3rz YouTube channel

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Tevis Harris Featured In #MusicLov3z June!

Tevis Harris - Keep Winning Live! - Tickets -> click here Singer, songwriter, worship leader, director, educator, administrator, and producer, Dr. Tevis Harris is a Rocky Mount, NC native and currently sings and serves in ministry in his hometown. Tevis started singing in the church choir as a young boy and found that he was musically gifted. He has been a background vocalist for several artists and musical productions. His first single, Fight, was released in July 2019 and was his first musical production as an independent artist. The song features the group faVor, composed of several of his friends and family. His brand new single, Begin Again, from the upcoming album Keep Winning, was released January 11, 2021 is sure to stir your soul, uplift your spirit, and encourage your heart. He was featured on the Lonnie Hunter Morning Show as the @GETITDONE Guest of the Week. The song was also featured on Inspiration 1390 on New Music Friday. He has also been featured on many syndicated r...

Apostle John E. Ross Returns to #MusicLov3rz Magazine!

x   Apostle John E. Ross - Awesome God     https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/apostlejohneross/awesome-god https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CX7RZK5P https://music.apple.com/us/album/awesome-god-ep/1734565733?i=1734565736 https://open.spotify.com/album/0ljukwE97zZcGFEkm89i2Q?flow_ctx=32d3f781-3480-49f1-b35d-9fb69fe39034%3A1711782123           LET'S TALK TO THE LORD RADIO can now be added to a Roku account using: https://my.roku.com/account/ add/PV5XZNK   LET'S TALK TO THE LORD RADIO WAS NOMINATED FOR A STELLAR AWARD! https://www.thestellarawards. com   Check out this word from the Lord through Apostle John E Ross on Ephesians 2 - Saved Through Grace by Faith. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ 9gcobwshp3wp1v4/John%20Ross. mp4?dl=0           Let's Talk To The Lord season 8 is here! Catch it on www.kingdominfluencersbroadcast.com also on: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/lets-talk-to-the-lord/id1476822985 https://www...

Team Elevation Featured In #MusicLov3rz September

Team Elevation is an Inspirational Group that strives on having a PASSION for GOD, Music, Wellness, Kids and Living With A Purpose. As being a God-given vision, Team Elevation was formed in July 2015 by V. Hill (Victor Hill). This Music Ministry has been a calling of V. Hill for years, but now he's acting on it. Team Elevation is more than just music. It’s a music ministry that inspires, motivates, and encourages with GOD’s message through their music. Team Elevation doesn’t perform their music for you; they minister their music to you. In addition to his many talents, V. Hill is also the founder and CEO of SIP Ent LLC. V. Hill is from Mississippi but resides in the Atlanta area now. His longtime friend, Willie J (Rasheed Willie Johnson), rounds out the music group. Being a man of GOD, Willie J is also a certified life coach and motivational speaker. Coach Willie's God-given gift allows him to motivate others to excel and exceed their expectations. He’s also an author that wi...