Skip to main content

ChoirBoi Cam Featured In #MusicLov3rz June - Front Cover!

Gospel Artist ChoirBoi Cam Shares His Personal Story About the New Project Growing Pains

This project, “Growing Pains” places me out in front of my struggle found in transitioning from adolescence to adulthood. I acknowledge the issues and all the pitfalls, but with extreme faith I have tried to keep a good handle on them.  “The lead single “Growing Pains” is a song that encourages me every day! It’s a constant reminder that God has got me even when it doesn’t feel like it”. “Growing Pains” is my most personal project to date to let me share with you how I arrived at this place. 

In 2017 I was officially nominated for The Stellar Award’s Youth Project of the Year for the, “The Destiny Project.” I was super excited to be nominated but, in the end, I did not win the award. I returned home with from Las Vegas to face high school graduation without knowing in which direction life would take me next. Shortly thereafter, I was presented with the opportunity to work with Producer Billy Dorsey. He had done work on Lecrae’s Grammy Award Winning Project “Rehab”.  Attempting to make my next Stellar run I traveled out to Houston, Texas to meet and record with Dorsey.

August 2017 proved to be full of transition for the me. I entered college as a Freshman at Anderson University where I was granted a scholarship to run track, cross country and to sing in their Gospel Choir. Running 15 miles a day, excelling academically and my new project was the focus. Only weeks later Houston would be devastated by natural disaster Hurricane Harvey. The studio where I had recorded was now under water and so was my project. The only remnants of the project left were scratch vocals that had been emailed to me by Dorsey. Desperate to salvage the project. Dorsey and I would come together in South Carolina only weeks before Stellar Award submissions to release an EP. After juggling 5am cross country practices, classes, 3pm long runs and the the studio; I was exhausted, and it showed in my voice. The title Against the Wall would derive from this process.

Get his FULL STORY in #MusicLov3rz June edition!!!





Album Preorder Link: http://linktr.ee/ChoirBoiCam




Connect with him on Social Media:

Instagram: @choirboi4real

Facebook: @choirboi4real

Twitter: @choirboi4real 


#MusicLov3rz June 2019 - Independent Music Worldwide
† 2018 Steeple Award Nominee "Media Publication of the Year" † 2019 IRAA Award Finalist "Magazine of the Year" 🙏 Independent Music For The Lord of All Genres

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Tevis Harris Featured In #MusicLov3z June!

Tevis Harris - Keep Winning Live! - Tickets -> click here Singer, songwriter, worship leader, director, educator, administrator, and producer, Dr. Tevis Harris is a Rocky Mount, NC native and currently sings and serves in ministry in his hometown. Tevis started singing in the church choir as a young boy and found that he was musically gifted. He has been a background vocalist for several artists and musical productions. His first single, Fight, was released in July 2019 and was his first musical production as an independent artist. The song features the group faVor, composed of several of his friends and family. His brand new single, Begin Again, from the upcoming album Keep Winning, was released January 11, 2021 is sure to stir your soul, uplift your spirit, and encourage your heart. He was featured on the Lonnie Hunter Morning Show as the @GETITDONE Guest of the Week. The song was also featured on Inspiration 1390 on New Music Friday. He has also been featured on many syndicated r...

Apostle John E. Ross Returns to #MusicLov3rz Magazine!

x   Apostle John E. Ross - Awesome God     https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/apostlejohneross/awesome-god https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CX7RZK5P https://music.apple.com/us/album/awesome-god-ep/1734565733?i=1734565736 https://open.spotify.com/album/0ljukwE97zZcGFEkm89i2Q?flow_ctx=32d3f781-3480-49f1-b35d-9fb69fe39034%3A1711782123           LET'S TALK TO THE LORD RADIO can now be added to a Roku account using: https://my.roku.com/account/ add/PV5XZNK   LET'S TALK TO THE LORD RADIO WAS NOMINATED FOR A STELLAR AWARD! https://www.thestellarawards. com   Check out this word from the Lord through Apostle John E Ross on Ephesians 2 - Saved Through Grace by Faith. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ 9gcobwshp3wp1v4/John%20Ross. mp4?dl=0           Let's Talk To The Lord season 8 is here! Catch it on www.kingdominfluencersbroadcast.com also on: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/lets-talk-to-the-lord/id1476822985 https://www...

Team Elevation Featured In #MusicLov3rz September

Team Elevation is an Inspirational Group that strives on having a PASSION for GOD, Music, Wellness, Kids and Living With A Purpose. As being a God-given vision, Team Elevation was formed in July 2015 by V. Hill (Victor Hill). This Music Ministry has been a calling of V. Hill for years, but now he's acting on it. Team Elevation is more than just music. It’s a music ministry that inspires, motivates, and encourages with GOD’s message through their music. Team Elevation doesn’t perform their music for you; they minister their music to you. In addition to his many talents, V. Hill is also the founder and CEO of SIP Ent LLC. V. Hill is from Mississippi but resides in the Atlanta area now. His longtime friend, Willie J (Rasheed Willie Johnson), rounds out the music group. Being a man of GOD, Willie J is also a certified life coach and motivational speaker. Coach Willie's God-given gift allows him to motivate others to excel and exceed their expectations. He’s also an author that wi...