Skip to main content

Ace Williams Returns to #MusicLov3rz Magazine March Edition!

LOVE POWER By ♠ce Williams 

*In a world of school shootings, juvenile confusion, and the rise of hate, we send some Love Power. The Ultimate Love Power Comes From the Author of Love, Our FATHER. From Our Saviour Jesus Christ and Our Comforter the Holy Spirit. We Need That Love. Nothing Else Can Fulfill Us Like GOD's Love. Sexual Intimacy is nice. But It Ain't The Holy Spirit. Getting 'High' Using Recreational Drugs May Temporarily Numb the Pain, But It Can't Fulfill Us Like The Holy Spirit (Not Even Close). We Need Some LOVE POWER... 
  • The love of many will grow cold - Matthew Ch.24:12
  • For You, Lord, are good, and ready to forgive, and abundant in mercy to all those who call upon You - Psalms Ch.86:5 
  • When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your unfailing love, Lord, supported me - Psalms Ch.94:18 
  • Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all sins. Proverbs Ch.10:12 
  • You shall love your neighbour as yourself. There is no other commandment greater than these - Mark Ch. 12:31

LOVE POWER: Song Lyrics
(VERSE ONE) In the night, children cry, a wind takes them away. 
In the news, it’s just a crime, it’s just another day. 
Brothers rappin' on the corner, chasing their dreams. 
Serenity in my soul, self-love makes me free. 

(CHORUS)
(We need some) Love Power

(VERSE TWO) Never kill, never steal, got much love for my 'hood. 
In the rain, I never change, I try to find some good. 
Black is black, white is white, ain’t no need to fight. 
GOD is love, love is GOD, walk into the light. 

(CHORUS) 
(I’m talking about) Love Power 

WORDS AND MUSIC
WRITTEN BY ACE WILLIAMS    
(Love Power by ♠ce Williams)


Catch ♠ce's feature in #MusicLov3rz Magazine March, and get his new single "Love Power" in digital stores!




#MusicLov3rz February 2019 - Independent Music Worldwide
Clean, Positive, Motivational, Inspirational Music Worldwide † 2018 Steeple Award Nominee † 2019 IRAA Award Nominee

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Tevis Harris Featured In #MusicLov3z June!

Tevis Harris - Keep Winning Live! - Tickets -> click here Singer, songwriter, worship leader, director, educator, administrator, and producer, Dr. Tevis Harris is a Rocky Mount, NC native and currently sings and serves in ministry in his hometown. Tevis started singing in the church choir as a young boy and found that he was musically gifted. He has been a background vocalist for several artists and musical productions. His first single, Fight, was released in July 2019 and was his first musical production as an independent artist. The song features the group faVor, composed of several of his friends and family. His brand new single, Begin Again, from the upcoming album Keep Winning, was released January 11, 2021 is sure to stir your soul, uplift your spirit, and encourage your heart. He was featured on the Lonnie Hunter Morning Show as the @GETITDONE Guest of the Week. The song was also featured on Inspiration 1390 on New Music Friday. He has also been featured on many syndicated r...

Apostle John E. Ross Returns to #MusicLov3rz Magazine!

x   Apostle John E. Ross - Awesome God     https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/apostlejohneross/awesome-god https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CX7RZK5P https://music.apple.com/us/album/awesome-god-ep/1734565733?i=1734565736 https://open.spotify.com/album/0ljukwE97zZcGFEkm89i2Q?flow_ctx=32d3f781-3480-49f1-b35d-9fb69fe39034%3A1711782123           LET'S TALK TO THE LORD RADIO can now be added to a Roku account using: https://my.roku.com/account/ add/PV5XZNK   LET'S TALK TO THE LORD RADIO WAS NOMINATED FOR A STELLAR AWARD! https://www.thestellarawards. com   Check out this word from the Lord through Apostle John E Ross on Ephesians 2 - Saved Through Grace by Faith. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ 9gcobwshp3wp1v4/John%20Ross. mp4?dl=0           Let's Talk To The Lord season 8 is here! Catch it on www.kingdominfluencersbroadcast.com also on: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/lets-talk-to-the-lord/id1476822985 https://www...

Raizel Featured In #LOV3RZ Magazine May Edition!

I was born and raised in Baltimore, MD, where from out of loving home I was able to discover my love for music. Honestly since I can remember there’s always been two things: God and music. I remember I’d have dreams of Heaven; I’d be floating in rooms that were really colorful, really beautiful and peaceful. At the end of the dream I’d always find myself at a ceiling with some kind of window or door. Such that if I opened, it would lead me right to the Face of Jesus. Well I haven’t opened that door yet lol   Raizel Featured In #LOV3RZ Magazine May Edition! We share her FULL STORY in #LOV3RZ Magazine May edition, coming your way on April 25th! Connect with her and her music at: iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/album/ id1339923408?ls=1&app=itunes Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/ music/album/Raizel_Refined?id= Bno4uacmejyvc2allirisvucjuq& hl=en Twitter: https://twitter.com/raizelmusic Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RaizelMusic/ Website: www.raizelmusic.com ...