Skip to main content

Taiwo Emmanuel Returns To #MusicLov3rz July!

Taiwo Oluwayemisi Emmanuel is a seasoned Minister of The Most High God who sincerely depends on the leading and inspiration of The Holy Spirit in everything. She will go any length to proclaim Gods praise; the only reason she is stepping out as a music artist is because God said “it’s time to sing your songs out there; I have touched your tongue with coals of fire”.
The reason I waited till now to start releasing songs as I would normally wouldn’t want to; because I have written gospel songs  years ago and gave it out, but it is mainly because I heard God specifically and clearly saying “go get those songs out there now”.
 Taiwo loves and enjoys giving full support in worship ministry to everyone when/where needed.  She is a Music Minister, A writer and Author of worship book/manual: Worshippers Worship Ways, Singer-Songwriter, Worship Leader, Public Speaker, Gospel Preacher & A Full-Time Hardworking Mother of two lovely ladies: Esther & Elisabeth Emmanuel. Taiwo has been writing on worship constantly since 2010. She released her first book on worship titled *Worshippers Worship Ways* in February 2019, available on Amazon e-copy & hard copies are available on request. Since the release of this book, she has had great testimonies how the book is impacting Gods worshippers worldwide. Taiwo; born April 29th 1974 and raised in Lagos Nigeria, West Africa. She relocated to London in 2006 and currently lives in London, United Kingdom. She ministers and sings inspirational music in places, churches, communities, events – birthdays, naming ceremonies, anniversaries etc. all over.
Taiwo is also a twin; raised & tained by her Mother: (Late Mrs Caroline Olujimi Oluwole) who loved praising and worshipping God, singing gospel songs, especially hymns. Having to hold my mother in my arms as she went to be with The Lord in June 2003 has given me so much encouragement over the years that nothing can separate me from the love of God. As such; singing hymns and church songs gave me a high inspiration from childhood and helped me develop my music knowledge, focus and service in the gospel industry. Growing up; I loved and enjoyed all my singings at home, behind the scenes, wherever & whenever I am alone. In the past; I usually lay in the background and supported others who are into gospel music ministry. But along the line; God instructed me to step-out and do what I was born to do “proclaim His praise & worship for the world to see Christ in me”. As an individual; through this development, I have personally had an unforgettable worship experience because I believe worshipping The Almighty God need start from the vessel before the vessel can give it out. As you cannot give what you don’t have or what you have never experienced before.
As a result; I further discovered I needed to give back the gifts deposited in me fully. And I know this wouldn’t be achieved while I was laying back. So; some years ago, I stepped up and started singing in a choir in RCCG Living Waters parish, Obanikoro and till date I still do sing in many churches and everywhere. All these to the glory of God; The Immortal, The Invisible, The Only Wise God!
Thanking The Almighty God for all the testimonies received till date and several more in Jesus Name.

Yours in Christ,
Minister T. O. Emmanuel.

Get Taiwo's new album "The Oil" 
 
 
Connect with her on:
 
 
 
Hear 3 songs from her new album throughout the day and also in #MusicLov3rzRadio's 8:00-10:30 PM EST rotation at https://musiclov3rzradio.blogspot.com/2021/01/blog-post.html 
 
 
 
#MusicLov3rz June 2022 - Independent Music Worldwide

#MusicLov3rz: #MusicLov3rz June 2022 - Independent Music Worldwide

† 3x Award Nominee "Media Publication of the Year" † "Magazine of the Year" 🙏 Independent Music For The Lord of All Genres †

Find out more on MagCloud


 
 
 
 
 

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Tevis Harris Featured In #MusicLov3z June!

Tevis Harris - Keep Winning Live! - Tickets -> click here Singer, songwriter, worship leader, director, educator, administrator, and producer, Dr. Tevis Harris is a Rocky Mount, NC native and currently sings and serves in ministry in his hometown. Tevis started singing in the church choir as a young boy and found that he was musically gifted. He has been a background vocalist for several artists and musical productions. His first single, Fight, was released in July 2019 and was his first musical production as an independent artist. The song features the group faVor, composed of several of his friends and family. His brand new single, Begin Again, from the upcoming album Keep Winning, was released January 11, 2021 is sure to stir your soul, uplift your spirit, and encourage your heart. He was featured on the Lonnie Hunter Morning Show as the @GETITDONE Guest of the Week. The song was also featured on Inspiration 1390 on New Music Friday. He has also been featured on many syndicated r...

Apostle John E. Ross Returns to #MusicLov3rz Magazine!

x   Apostle John E. Ross - Awesome God     https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/apostlejohneross/awesome-god https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CX7RZK5P https://music.apple.com/us/album/awesome-god-ep/1734565733?i=1734565736 https://open.spotify.com/album/0ljukwE97zZcGFEkm89i2Q?flow_ctx=32d3f781-3480-49f1-b35d-9fb69fe39034%3A1711782123           LET'S TALK TO THE LORD RADIO can now be added to a Roku account using: https://my.roku.com/account/ add/PV5XZNK   LET'S TALK TO THE LORD RADIO WAS NOMINATED FOR A STELLAR AWARD! https://www.thestellarawards. com   Check out this word from the Lord through Apostle John E Ross on Ephesians 2 - Saved Through Grace by Faith. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ 9gcobwshp3wp1v4/John%20Ross. mp4?dl=0           Let's Talk To The Lord season 8 is here! Catch it on www.kingdominfluencersbroadcast.com also on: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/lets-talk-to-the-lord/id1476822985 https://www...

Team Elevation Featured In #MusicLov3rz September

Team Elevation is an Inspirational Group that strives on having a PASSION for GOD, Music, Wellness, Kids and Living With A Purpose. As being a God-given vision, Team Elevation was formed in July 2015 by V. Hill (Victor Hill). This Music Ministry has been a calling of V. Hill for years, but now he's acting on it. Team Elevation is more than just music. It’s a music ministry that inspires, motivates, and encourages with GOD’s message through their music. Team Elevation doesn’t perform their music for you; they minister their music to you. In addition to his many talents, V. Hill is also the founder and CEO of SIP Ent LLC. V. Hill is from Mississippi but resides in the Atlanta area now. His longtime friend, Willie J (Rasheed Willie Johnson), rounds out the music group. Being a man of GOD, Willie J is also a certified life coach and motivational speaker. Coach Willie's God-given gift allows him to motivate others to excel and exceed their expectations. He’s also an author that wi...