Skip to main content

Mary H. Fields Featured In #MusicLov3rz April!

I have always loved music, and began singing and dancing at the age of 5. When I was a pre-teen, I realized God gave me the gift of writing as well. Writing became my outlet for all the things I could not talk about. I have endured many trials and tribulations, from sexual abuse as a child, to betrayals and heartbreaks that deferred my dreams. I allowed each heartbreak to set me back, until a touch from God caused me to get up and say “No More!” All in all, I could not understand why God would allow people I loved wholeheartedly and gave my all to, even healed their broken heart, to turn around and hurt me so badly, especially when I shared with them, the betrayals and heartbreaks that happened in my life. But then God showed me, that I was created to love, even my enemies, so that was not wrong, but I chose to be in relationships with them despite all the red flags He showed me along the way. God gives us warnings, but we often let our emotions guide us down the wrong path. If we just ask Him to guide us, then sit still long enough to hear His voice, we could save ourselves from unnecessary heartache. God said in Psalm 46:10 “Be still and know that I am God.” Those I chose, or who chose me first, I continued to choose of my own free will. They were not a part of my purpose, so I endured great pains.
However, I am extremely blessed because my pain did not destroy me. My pain lead me to a greater place in God. It brought me even closer to Him and through that I am filled! I am fulfilling lifelong dreams because God has been opening the ‘right’ doors, and I am humbled, thankful and grateful! Ultimately, I want to bring God glory through my gifts.
Through my music, films, and books, I hope to bring forth healing, love, and empowerment. I want everyone to understand the unconditional love of Christ, that He gave His life that we may live free, and that is the love we desire more of! Whom the Son sets free, is free indeed!
Because I know God and His wonderful mercy and grace, I sing unto Him a new song, dance a new dance, and praise Him without restraint! I may have some scars, but I’m healed and as time goes on even those scars have diminished and become smooth. There is beauty in my brokenness, so I am not afraid to love again.
Finally, I encourage everyone who is suffering from a broken heart whether from relationships, death of a loved one, depression, feelings of unworthiness, whatever it may be, to know that the pain will subside, and your heart will be mended, for God heals the broken-hearted! Call on the name of Jesus for He is our present help! Our pain and healing becomes our testimony, and our testimonies are not just for us, but for us to help others heal and become STRONGER. We are all stronger than we think we are because we are victorious through Christ Jesus, and His name is VICTORY!


Popular posts from this blog

Apostle John E. Ross Returns to #MusicLov3rz Magazine!

x   Apostle John E. Ross - Awesome God     https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/apostlejohneross/awesome-god https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CX7RZK5P https://music.apple.com/us/album/awesome-god-ep/1734565733?i=1734565736 https://open.spotify.com/album/0ljukwE97zZcGFEkm89i2Q?flow_ctx=32d3f781-3480-49f1-b35d-9fb69fe39034%3A1711782123           LET'S TALK TO THE LORD RADIO can now be added to a Roku account using: https://my.roku.com/account/ add/PV5XZNK   LET'S TALK TO THE LORD RADIO WAS NOMINATED FOR A STELLAR AWARD! https://www.thestellarawards. com   Check out this word from the Lord through Apostle John E Ross on Ephesians 2 - Saved Through Grace by Faith. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ 9gcobwshp3wp1v4/John%20Ross. mp4?dl=0           Let's Talk To The Lord season 8 is here! Catch it on www.kingdominfluencersbroadcast.com also on: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/lets-talk-to-the-lord/id1476822985 https://www.amazon.com/Lets-Talk-Lord-Radio-International/dp/B08C9XKD3V &

Stevania Music Ministries Returns To #MusicLov3rz!

Currently residing in AUSTRALIA, originally from ZAMBIA, finished part of high school in Australia and obtained my bachelor's of science in nursing at EDITH COWAN UNIVERSITY (ECU). I was born again when I was 16 and when I can to Australia in 2007 l kind of backslide, and then after I had backsliden l enjoyed life for few years and after that, it was few years of valley experience, l entered a zone of valley experience where God had to send his HOLY SPIRIT to arrest me and bring me back to him because he had the assignment for me to fulfill, to bring deliverance to the captives, to bring freedom to the lost souls, to bring hope to the hopeless and to bring salvation to humanity. I didn't know l will be a Gospel music worshipper, it wasn't even in thoughts that I could be one, l used to enjoy singing and listen to all kinds of secular music, like love songs, rap, hip hop and anything good you can think of, l used to listen and sing songs like Rihanna songs, Mariah Carey, Emi