Skip to main content

Jayden Williams Featured In #MusicLov3rz Magazine December!

I, Jayden Williams, am a Christian/Gospel artist who is a native of Greenville, South Carolina. Ever since I can remember, I’ve always loved music and writing. So, it was no surprise when I decided to pursue music ministry. I have been singing since what feels like forever, and I even learned to play a few instruments— violin, cello, and piano—along the way. Certainly a gift from God, music plays a major role in my life. As a creative, I can tap into a fraction of the ultimate creator’s, God, creativity, and I am beyond grateful for that. Music not only enters the ear gate, but it penetrates the mind, heart, and soul, which is why I am very conscious of what I create. Since I understand music’s power, I pray that my songs positively impact others, and encourage people to open their minds, hearts, and souls to God’s love, spirit, and glory. 

I released my first single, “God Always Wins” in September 2020. I believe the song fits the current climate, as each of us has been affected—in some capacity—by either COVID-19 itself or the resulting effects of the virus. “God Always Wins” emphasizes that no matter what one’s current circumstance is, God is always the victor. Always. This song resonates so much with me because of my personal testimony. 


I struggled—and sometimes still do struggle—with the effects of rejection and finding my self-worth. Although I’d reached major achievements such as writing books and graduating valedictorian of my class, I still didn’t think I was good enough. Before I released this song, it had to minister to me first. As I wrote the lyrics, I recounted how despite my circumstances, “He still chose me” and “God never makes mistakes”. So, I pray this song is a blessing to someone! 


Get Jayden William's song "God Always Wins"




Connect with Jayden Williams on:

Hear his music in our regular rotation throughout the day and also in our 8:30PM EST Featured Artist Rotation on #MusicLov3rzRadio at the following link:

#MusicLov3rz December 2020 - Independent Music Worldwide

#MusicLov3rz: #MusicLov3rz December 2020 - Independent Music Worldwide

† 3x Award Nominee "Media Publication of the Year" † "Magazine of the Year" 🙏 Independent Music For The Lord of All Genres †

Find out more on MagCloud

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Tevis Harris Featured In #MusicLov3z June!

Tevis Harris - Keep Winning Live! - Tickets -> click here Singer, songwriter, worship leader, director, educator, administrator, and producer, Dr. Tevis Harris is a Rocky Mount, NC native and currently sings and serves in ministry in his hometown. Tevis started singing in the church choir as a young boy and found that he was musically gifted. He has been a background vocalist for several artists and musical productions. His first single, Fight, was released in July 2019 and was his first musical production as an independent artist. The song features the group faVor, composed of several of his friends and family. His brand new single, Begin Again, from the upcoming album Keep Winning, was released January 11, 2021 is sure to stir your soul, uplift your spirit, and encourage your heart. He was featured on the Lonnie Hunter Morning Show as the @GETITDONE Guest of the Week. The song was also featured on Inspiration 1390 on New Music Friday. He has also been featured on many syndicated r...

Apostle John E. Ross Returns to #MusicLov3rz Magazine!

x   Apostle John E. Ross - Awesome God     https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/apostlejohneross/awesome-god https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CX7RZK5P https://music.apple.com/us/album/awesome-god-ep/1734565733?i=1734565736 https://open.spotify.com/album/0ljukwE97zZcGFEkm89i2Q?flow_ctx=32d3f781-3480-49f1-b35d-9fb69fe39034%3A1711782123           LET'S TALK TO THE LORD RADIO can now be added to a Roku account using: https://my.roku.com/account/ add/PV5XZNK   LET'S TALK TO THE LORD RADIO WAS NOMINATED FOR A STELLAR AWARD! https://www.thestellarawards. com   Check out this word from the Lord through Apostle John E Ross on Ephesians 2 - Saved Through Grace by Faith. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ 9gcobwshp3wp1v4/John%20Ross. mp4?dl=0           Let's Talk To The Lord season 8 is here! Catch it on www.kingdominfluencersbroadcast.com also on: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/lets-talk-to-the-lord/id1476822985 https://www...

Team Elevation Featured In #MusicLov3rz September

Team Elevation is an Inspirational Group that strives on having a PASSION for GOD, Music, Wellness, Kids and Living With A Purpose. As being a God-given vision, Team Elevation was formed in July 2015 by V. Hill (Victor Hill). This Music Ministry has been a calling of V. Hill for years, but now he's acting on it. Team Elevation is more than just music. It’s a music ministry that inspires, motivates, and encourages with GOD’s message through their music. Team Elevation doesn’t perform their music for you; they minister their music to you. In addition to his many talents, V. Hill is also the founder and CEO of SIP Ent LLC. V. Hill is from Mississippi but resides in the Atlanta area now. His longtime friend, Willie J (Rasheed Willie Johnson), rounds out the music group. Being a man of GOD, Willie J is also a certified life coach and motivational speaker. Coach Willie's God-given gift allows him to motivate others to excel and exceed their expectations. He’s also an author that wi...