Skip to main content

Debra Royal Flynn Returns To #MusicLov3rz Magazine October!

Debra Royal Flynn, a woman of God, a wife, a mother and grandmother. She started her career at a very young age. She never stopped pursuing her dreams and goals. She's a go-getter. Her smile lights up her personality, and it shines among the world. Debra is a motivating, caring, happy, loving and encouraging person. She's always there to lend a helping hand to whomever. Debra will tell you in a second, I love God, I been through a lot in my life and the only way I made it out was through him. I came from the pit to the palace and now I sit at Jesus' feet, this song "I waited, I'm free" is part of my life testimony. I was lost in a dark world, and I almost gave up on everything, but Jesus rescued me from the battles I was fighting (please say no to drugs.)
In this video I'm letting my granddaughter Jaziyah, children and all the people around the world know Isaiah 40:31, that if we wait on God, He shall give us strength, we shall mount up with wings as eagles, we shall run and not to weary, we shall walk and not faint! So don't ever give up. Walk into your destiny. I am still striving for what's best for me, I'm fighting everyday of my life to get it right. I have to one day stand before God. I want to hear him say well done my good and faithful servant. Lord, I thank you! I made it out. This song was written and sung by: Debra Royal Flynn, she does her very own lead and background vocals Edited by: Corey Royal Johnson, Filmed and Directed by Michael A. Flynn, Corey Royal Johnson and Debra Royal Flynn.

TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY!! STAY BLESSED!! Read {Isaiah 40:31} Rev. Debra Royal-Flynn



Get her latest single "Isaiah 40:31 I Waited, I'm Free"



   


Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Tevis Harris Featured In #MusicLov3z June!

Tevis Harris - Keep Winning Live! - Tickets -> click here Singer, songwriter, worship leader, director, educator, administrator, and producer, Dr. Tevis Harris is a Rocky Mount, NC native and currently sings and serves in ministry in his hometown. Tevis started singing in the church choir as a young boy and found that he was musically gifted. He has been a background vocalist for several artists and musical productions. His first single, Fight, was released in July 2019 and was his first musical production as an independent artist. The song features the group faVor, composed of several of his friends and family. His brand new single, Begin Again, from the upcoming album Keep Winning, was released January 11, 2021 is sure to stir your soul, uplift your spirit, and encourage your heart. He was featured on the Lonnie Hunter Morning Show as the @GETITDONE Guest of the Week. The song was also featured on Inspiration 1390 on New Music Friday. He has also been featured on many syndicated r...

Apostle John E. Ross Returns to #MusicLov3rz Magazine!

x   Apostle John E. Ross - Awesome God     https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/apostlejohneross/awesome-god https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CX7RZK5P https://music.apple.com/us/album/awesome-god-ep/1734565733?i=1734565736 https://open.spotify.com/album/0ljukwE97zZcGFEkm89i2Q?flow_ctx=32d3f781-3480-49f1-b35d-9fb69fe39034%3A1711782123           LET'S TALK TO THE LORD RADIO can now be added to a Roku account using: https://my.roku.com/account/ add/PV5XZNK   LET'S TALK TO THE LORD RADIO WAS NOMINATED FOR A STELLAR AWARD! https://www.thestellarawards. com   Check out this word from the Lord through Apostle John E Ross on Ephesians 2 - Saved Through Grace by Faith. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ 9gcobwshp3wp1v4/John%20Ross. mp4?dl=0           Let's Talk To The Lord season 8 is here! Catch it on www.kingdominfluencersbroadcast.com also on: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/lets-talk-to-the-lord/id1476822985 https://www...

Team Elevation Featured In #MusicLov3rz September

Team Elevation is an Inspirational Group that strives on having a PASSION for GOD, Music, Wellness, Kids and Living With A Purpose. As being a God-given vision, Team Elevation was formed in July 2015 by V. Hill (Victor Hill). This Music Ministry has been a calling of V. Hill for years, but now he's acting on it. Team Elevation is more than just music. It’s a music ministry that inspires, motivates, and encourages with GOD’s message through their music. Team Elevation doesn’t perform their music for you; they minister their music to you. In addition to his many talents, V. Hill is also the founder and CEO of SIP Ent LLC. V. Hill is from Mississippi but resides in the Atlanta area now. His longtime friend, Willie J (Rasheed Willie Johnson), rounds out the music group. Being a man of GOD, Willie J is also a certified life coach and motivational speaker. Coach Willie's God-given gift allows him to motivate others to excel and exceed their expectations. He’s also an author that wi...