Skip to main content

Man On Fire Featured In #MusicLov3rz Magazine June!

I, Anthony “Man on Fire” Andrews came to Christ is October of 2003. I could remember, the Pastor of that church had called all the men up, because he knew if he had done a normal alter call, I would not have gone up. He was right. He was telling me how blessed I was going to be, and how God was going to use me. He went as far to call me a prophet. I have nothing against titles or the office of a prophet, but I thought to myself “whatever.” The most interesting part is I still took the call serious.

I had stop listening to any kind of rap I had and begin to carry a bible “everywhere.”Even if I didn’t read it, I still wanted people to know, “I’m a changed man”. Well! Easier said than done. I remember making fun of religious people when they made mistakes. Now, I understood why they did. This is harder than I thought. One Sunday after church, the sound guy started playing what sounded like rap music.




In desperation, I asked him if he rapped, he said yes. That is the day, I was introduced to Christian Rap. I feel in love instantly. At that time, I knew of no one else who did this, so he was the only person I listened to.

In November of 2003, A huge incident had happened in the church and it feel apart. Great! I am right back where I started. Instead of looking for a new church right away, I feel back into my old routine. If you are curious, weed & alcohol, you know, just partying. The strange this is that, anytime I would indulge, I had this urge to run back to God.

Get Anthony Andrews aka "Man On Fire's" full story in #MusicLov3rz Magazine June! Hear his songs "Paradise" and "Face Of The Deep" in #MusicLov3rz Radio's 10:30PM EST CHH Rotation at http://smarturl.it/musiclov3rzradio

Get his mixtape "The Encounter":



& "Deep Concepts":



#MusicLov3rz June 2020 - Independent Music Worldwide
† 3x Award Nominee "Media Publication of the Year" † Finalist For "Magazine of the Year" & "Media Outlet of the Year 2020! 🙏 Independent Music For The Lord of All Genres

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Tevis Harris Featured In #MusicLov3z June!

Tevis Harris - Keep Winning Live! - Tickets -> click here Singer, songwriter, worship leader, director, educator, administrator, and producer, Dr. Tevis Harris is a Rocky Mount, NC native and currently sings and serves in ministry in his hometown. Tevis started singing in the church choir as a young boy and found that he was musically gifted. He has been a background vocalist for several artists and musical productions. His first single, Fight, was released in July 2019 and was his first musical production as an independent artist. The song features the group faVor, composed of several of his friends and family. His brand new single, Begin Again, from the upcoming album Keep Winning, was released January 11, 2021 is sure to stir your soul, uplift your spirit, and encourage your heart. He was featured on the Lonnie Hunter Morning Show as the @GETITDONE Guest of the Week. The song was also featured on Inspiration 1390 on New Music Friday. He has also been featured on many syndicated r...

Apostle John E. Ross Returns to #MusicLov3rz Magazine!

x   Apostle John E. Ross - Awesome God     https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/apostlejohneross/awesome-god https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CX7RZK5P https://music.apple.com/us/album/awesome-god-ep/1734565733?i=1734565736 https://open.spotify.com/album/0ljukwE97zZcGFEkm89i2Q?flow_ctx=32d3f781-3480-49f1-b35d-9fb69fe39034%3A1711782123           LET'S TALK TO THE LORD RADIO can now be added to a Roku account using: https://my.roku.com/account/ add/PV5XZNK   LET'S TALK TO THE LORD RADIO WAS NOMINATED FOR A STELLAR AWARD! https://www.thestellarawards. com   Check out this word from the Lord through Apostle John E Ross on Ephesians 2 - Saved Through Grace by Faith. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ 9gcobwshp3wp1v4/John%20Ross. mp4?dl=0           Let's Talk To The Lord season 8 is here! Catch it on www.kingdominfluencersbroadcast.com also on: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/lets-talk-to-the-lord/id1476822985 https://www...

Team Elevation Featured In #MusicLov3rz September

Team Elevation is an Inspirational Group that strives on having a PASSION for GOD, Music, Wellness, Kids and Living With A Purpose. As being a God-given vision, Team Elevation was formed in July 2015 by V. Hill (Victor Hill). This Music Ministry has been a calling of V. Hill for years, but now he's acting on it. Team Elevation is more than just music. It’s a music ministry that inspires, motivates, and encourages with GOD’s message through their music. Team Elevation doesn’t perform their music for you; they minister their music to you. In addition to his many talents, V. Hill is also the founder and CEO of SIP Ent LLC. V. Hill is from Mississippi but resides in the Atlanta area now. His longtime friend, Willie J (Rasheed Willie Johnson), rounds out the music group. Being a man of GOD, Willie J is also a certified life coach and motivational speaker. Coach Willie's God-given gift allows him to motivate others to excel and exceed their expectations. He’s also an author that wi...