Skip to main content

Chosen Child Featured In #MusicLov3rz Magazine September

Quinton Triplett, currently signed to F🔥ya Entertainment. The 26 year old is also known as Baton Rouge's Gospel artist Chosen Child. Born and raised in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, the youngest of 4.


I never was in the street, never went to the club. I was raise in the church. My life was based on living for God or live for the world, and I chose to living for God when I was eight years old. My momma was diagnosed with breast cancer I almost thought I would lose her, but the more I prayed, the more God had healed her body. She was healed from cancer in 2008.

At the age of 12, I encountered street ministry. I begin to learn how to witness on streets and reach out to the homeless. I begin to speak in the Holy Ghost. Around 2010, I begin to slip during my walk cause of choice I made, but in 2012 I was on sabbatical to restore to the goodness of God. Now, it is 2019 and God has transformed me, built me and now I'm preaching Gospel even harder. I currently attend Bethany Church. I'm also being nominated for three awards! Glory to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ!
Get Chosen Child's song "Minutes" - free download on Soundcloud & catch him in #MusicLov3rz Magazine September edition.


Please subscribe to the new #MusicLov3rz YouTube channel

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Tevis Harris Featured In #MusicLov3z June!

Tevis Harris - Keep Winning Live! - Tickets -> click here Singer, songwriter, worship leader, director, educator, administrator, and producer, Dr. Tevis Harris is a Rocky Mount, NC native and currently sings and serves in ministry in his hometown. Tevis started singing in the church choir as a young boy and found that he was musically gifted. He has been a background vocalist for several artists and musical productions. His first single, Fight, was released in July 2019 and was his first musical production as an independent artist. The song features the group faVor, composed of several of his friends and family. His brand new single, Begin Again, from the upcoming album Keep Winning, was released January 11, 2021 is sure to stir your soul, uplift your spirit, and encourage your heart. He was featured on the Lonnie Hunter Morning Show as the @GETITDONE Guest of the Week. The song was also featured on Inspiration 1390 on New Music Friday. He has also been featured on many syndicated r...

Apostle John E. Ross Returns to #MusicLov3rz Magazine!

x   Apostle John E. Ross - Awesome God     https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/apostlejohneross/awesome-god https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CX7RZK5P https://music.apple.com/us/album/awesome-god-ep/1734565733?i=1734565736 https://open.spotify.com/album/0ljukwE97zZcGFEkm89i2Q?flow_ctx=32d3f781-3480-49f1-b35d-9fb69fe39034%3A1711782123           LET'S TALK TO THE LORD RADIO can now be added to a Roku account using: https://my.roku.com/account/ add/PV5XZNK   LET'S TALK TO THE LORD RADIO WAS NOMINATED FOR A STELLAR AWARD! https://www.thestellarawards. com   Check out this word from the Lord through Apostle John E Ross on Ephesians 2 - Saved Through Grace by Faith. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ 9gcobwshp3wp1v4/John%20Ross. mp4?dl=0           Let's Talk To The Lord season 8 is here! Catch it on www.kingdominfluencersbroadcast.com also on: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/lets-talk-to-the-lord/id1476822985 https://www...

Team Elevation Featured In #MusicLov3rz September

Team Elevation is an Inspirational Group that strives on having a PASSION for GOD, Music, Wellness, Kids and Living With A Purpose. As being a God-given vision, Team Elevation was formed in July 2015 by V. Hill (Victor Hill). This Music Ministry has been a calling of V. Hill for years, but now he's acting on it. Team Elevation is more than just music. It’s a music ministry that inspires, motivates, and encourages with GOD’s message through their music. Team Elevation doesn’t perform their music for you; they minister their music to you. In addition to his many talents, V. Hill is also the founder and CEO of SIP Ent LLC. V. Hill is from Mississippi but resides in the Atlanta area now. His longtime friend, Willie J (Rasheed Willie Johnson), rounds out the music group. Being a man of GOD, Willie J is also a certified life coach and motivational speaker. Coach Willie's God-given gift allows him to motivate others to excel and exceed their expectations. He’s also an author that wi...