Skip to main content

Ash 2 Ashes Featured In #MusicLov3rz Magazine September Edition #CHH

My name is Ashton Hills, aka Ash To Ashes, and I was born in Fort Myers, FL. At an early age, I was quite a stubborn kid who never listened to anyone. I did what I wanted to do, spoke how I wanted, treated people how I wanted and thought that was fine.

At the tender age of 10 I was taken to jail for stealing a bike. After that discrepancy, I straightened up for a while. But it wasn't until I graduated high school that I started getting into trouble. I got into the habit of robbing innocent people of their hard earned money. It didn't last long at all ,because one night I was pulled over by the Sheriff, and that was the last time I seen the streets.



I went to prison at 20, and got released from prison at the ripe age of 30. What inspired me to pursue Gospel Rap is that I've always had a music bone in my body. Thanks to my dad, who was always keeping us around it in some form or fashion.

I started serving God before I came home and said to myself "what's the best way I can praise God?" It came to me.... music.

I love what I do for Yeshua, Jehovah. I love helping build God's Kingdom and saving souls, one at a time.

Love hits you different when you know God loves you. He brought me through so many trials and tribulations, and helped me climb over so many mountains. I feel compelled to glorify and praise Him.

Cause it's Him who saved me and helped me recognize my purpose for being here on this earth. So it's my duty to do the work of God and to spread his word and help Him to save souls. 

God bless.

Get Ash To Ashes' music on:



& hear it on #MusicLov3rz CHH Rotation weeknights at 10:30 PM EST at http://smarturl.it/musiclov3rzradio




Ash 2 Ashes video for his song "Same Road"


Please subscribe to the new #MusicLov3rz YouTube channel

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Tevis Harris Featured In #MusicLov3z June!

Tevis Harris - Keep Winning Live! - Tickets -> click here Singer, songwriter, worship leader, director, educator, administrator, and producer, Dr. Tevis Harris is a Rocky Mount, NC native and currently sings and serves in ministry in his hometown. Tevis started singing in the church choir as a young boy and found that he was musically gifted. He has been a background vocalist for several artists and musical productions. His first single, Fight, was released in July 2019 and was his first musical production as an independent artist. The song features the group faVor, composed of several of his friends and family. His brand new single, Begin Again, from the upcoming album Keep Winning, was released January 11, 2021 is sure to stir your soul, uplift your spirit, and encourage your heart. He was featured on the Lonnie Hunter Morning Show as the @GETITDONE Guest of the Week. The song was also featured on Inspiration 1390 on New Music Friday. He has also been featured on many syndicated r...

Apostle John E. Ross Returns to #MusicLov3rz Magazine!

x   Apostle John E. Ross - Awesome God     https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/apostlejohneross/awesome-god https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CX7RZK5P https://music.apple.com/us/album/awesome-god-ep/1734565733?i=1734565736 https://open.spotify.com/album/0ljukwE97zZcGFEkm89i2Q?flow_ctx=32d3f781-3480-49f1-b35d-9fb69fe39034%3A1711782123           LET'S TALK TO THE LORD RADIO can now be added to a Roku account using: https://my.roku.com/account/ add/PV5XZNK   LET'S TALK TO THE LORD RADIO WAS NOMINATED FOR A STELLAR AWARD! https://www.thestellarawards. com   Check out this word from the Lord through Apostle John E Ross on Ephesians 2 - Saved Through Grace by Faith. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ 9gcobwshp3wp1v4/John%20Ross. mp4?dl=0           Let's Talk To The Lord season 8 is here! Catch it on www.kingdominfluencersbroadcast.com also on: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/lets-talk-to-the-lord/id1476822985 https://www...

Team Elevation Featured In #MusicLov3rz September

Team Elevation is an Inspirational Group that strives on having a PASSION for GOD, Music, Wellness, Kids and Living With A Purpose. As being a God-given vision, Team Elevation was formed in July 2015 by V. Hill (Victor Hill). This Music Ministry has been a calling of V. Hill for years, but now he's acting on it. Team Elevation is more than just music. It’s a music ministry that inspires, motivates, and encourages with GOD’s message through their music. Team Elevation doesn’t perform their music for you; they minister their music to you. In addition to his many talents, V. Hill is also the founder and CEO of SIP Ent LLC. V. Hill is from Mississippi but resides in the Atlanta area now. His longtime friend, Willie J (Rasheed Willie Johnson), rounds out the music group. Being a man of GOD, Willie J is also a certified life coach and motivational speaker. Coach Willie's God-given gift allows him to motivate others to excel and exceed their expectations. He’s also an author that wi...