Skip to main content

Shaneen Bonner Featured In #MusicLov3rz Magazine August Edition!

The new album from Shaneen Bonner is an up tempo call-to-action Spoken Word. The album has captured the heart of the listeners. It has been nominated for a Prayze Factor Award in Atlanta, Georgia. "My story is from the pitfalls to the penthouse. "


2011 the Lord gave me a word from several people that he has called me to Los Angeles, CA. One day I was sitting on my porch in Flint, Michigan and I got a call from my aunt, and she said the Lord has called you to California. I said I’m not going to California and leave my whole life behind. She then said “obey God.” The next day I received an inbox on Facebook from a lady I didn’t know and she said: just like God told Abraham to leave his family, God says that about you. So, I said “Lord if this is you then you have to provide for it.” My daughter came home with a bus ticket and said “Shaneen Bonner, you’re no longer welcome here, go to California to do the work God has called for you to do.” The next day I prayed to God and said to him “Lord, if you want me to go you have to promise me 2 things (1) that I will never sleep outside, (2) that I won’t be completely broke.” I left Michigan September 3rd 2011 heading to California on the Greyhound bus. While I was on the bus, we arrived in St. Louis and one of the baggage handlers told me if I don’t give him $20 that my bags were not going on the bus. I didn’t believe him until I got to Tulsa Oklahoma and my bags weren’t on the bus. I was mad and crying so hard that this tall white male with blonde hair ask me could he talk to me, so he and I went to a booth in the restaurant in Greyhound station. He pulled out a little Bible and turned it to Matthew 6 and said “take no thought of what you are going to eat, wear or sleep and he said my name (I didn’t tell him my name.) He said “Shaneen, God has use of you in California. I didn’t know anyone in California, I didn’t know where I was going to stay. I didn’t have any clothes. I went to the Long Beach mission to get clothes. The Lord laid it on the heart of a woman to let me live with her for about a month. I was homeless living in abandoned home, but I was still preaching Jesus and His saving power.


Get Shaneen Bonner's FULL STORY in #MusicLov3rz Magazine August edition! Get her album "Prophetic Declarations" on:


#MusicLov3rz August 2019 - Independent Music Worldwide
† 2018 Steeple Award Nominee "Media Publication of the Year" † 2019 IRAA Award Finalist "Magazine of the Year" 🙏 Independent Music For The Lord of All Genres

Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Tevis Harris Featured In #MusicLov3z June!

Tevis Harris - Keep Winning Live! - Tickets -> click here Singer, songwriter, worship leader, director, educator, administrator, and producer, Dr. Tevis Harris is a Rocky Mount, NC native and currently sings and serves in ministry in his hometown. Tevis started singing in the church choir as a young boy and found that he was musically gifted. He has been a background vocalist for several artists and musical productions. His first single, Fight, was released in July 2019 and was his first musical production as an independent artist. The song features the group faVor, composed of several of his friends and family. His brand new single, Begin Again, from the upcoming album Keep Winning, was released January 11, 2021 is sure to stir your soul, uplift your spirit, and encourage your heart. He was featured on the Lonnie Hunter Morning Show as the @GETITDONE Guest of the Week. The song was also featured on Inspiration 1390 on New Music Friday. He has also been featured on many syndicated r...

Apostle John E. Ross Returns to #MusicLov3rz Magazine!

x   Apostle John E. Ross - Awesome God     https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/apostlejohneross/awesome-god https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CX7RZK5P https://music.apple.com/us/album/awesome-god-ep/1734565733?i=1734565736 https://open.spotify.com/album/0ljukwE97zZcGFEkm89i2Q?flow_ctx=32d3f781-3480-49f1-b35d-9fb69fe39034%3A1711782123           LET'S TALK TO THE LORD RADIO can now be added to a Roku account using: https://my.roku.com/account/ add/PV5XZNK   LET'S TALK TO THE LORD RADIO WAS NOMINATED FOR A STELLAR AWARD! https://www.thestellarawards. com   Check out this word from the Lord through Apostle John E Ross on Ephesians 2 - Saved Through Grace by Faith. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ 9gcobwshp3wp1v4/John%20Ross. mp4?dl=0           Let's Talk To The Lord season 8 is here! Catch it on www.kingdominfluencersbroadcast.com also on: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/lets-talk-to-the-lord/id1476822985 https://www...

Team Elevation Featured In #MusicLov3rz September

Team Elevation is an Inspirational Group that strives on having a PASSION for GOD, Music, Wellness, Kids and Living With A Purpose. As being a God-given vision, Team Elevation was formed in July 2015 by V. Hill (Victor Hill). This Music Ministry has been a calling of V. Hill for years, but now he's acting on it. Team Elevation is more than just music. It’s a music ministry that inspires, motivates, and encourages with GOD’s message through their music. Team Elevation doesn’t perform their music for you; they minister their music to you. In addition to his many talents, V. Hill is also the founder and CEO of SIP Ent LLC. V. Hill is from Mississippi but resides in the Atlanta area now. His longtime friend, Willie J (Rasheed Willie Johnson), rounds out the music group. Being a man of GOD, Willie J is also a certified life coach and motivational speaker. Coach Willie's God-given gift allows him to motivate others to excel and exceed their expectations. He’s also an author that wi...