Skip to main content

Emily Everage Featured In #MusicLov3rz Magazine April!

Getting to know Emily Everage 
I was born and raised in Norfolk, Virginia and my parents have pastored here for 32 years! My home church, Norfolk Apostolic Church, has been my home church and extended family my whole life. Growing up in church gave me many opportunities to be involved in kid’s choir, adult choir, and praise team and now I am the Lead Worship Leader. I have had many opportunities to sing at conferences, church camps, weddings and funerals. I love to sing! I love to worship! God has blessed me with vocal talent and it makes me happy to have His anointing on what I am doing in ministry. 

Through the years many encouraging people have persuaded me to think about making a recording project but I never thought I would get to that point in my life without a big opportunity being laid in my lap. Then a close childhood friend passed away at a young age and it made me realize that life is too short to put off new ministry opportunities and taking a step of faith to fulfill a dream. 

I thought that God would open some magical door and then I would do what He planted in my spirit. But I do not want to be like the servant in the Bible who buried their talent in the ground instead of the servant who multiplied their talent in the service of their master. My desire is to give God glory through my gift of song and I hope He uses me to reach people far and wide.

Music has the power to touch souls and I hope that when people listen to my music they can hear not only a beautiful song but can feel the beauty of a life that is dedicated to God’s anointing and calling. 

Get Emily Everage's album "Still Have Joy" on
Amazon | Google Play | iTunes 


Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Tevis Harris Featured In #MusicLov3z June!

Tevis Harris - Keep Winning Live! - Tickets -> click here Singer, songwriter, worship leader, director, educator, administrator, and producer, Dr. Tevis Harris is a Rocky Mount, NC native and currently sings and serves in ministry in his hometown. Tevis started singing in the church choir as a young boy and found that he was musically gifted. He has been a background vocalist for several artists and musical productions. His first single, Fight, was released in July 2019 and was his first musical production as an independent artist. The song features the group faVor, composed of several of his friends and family. His brand new single, Begin Again, from the upcoming album Keep Winning, was released January 11, 2021 is sure to stir your soul, uplift your spirit, and encourage your heart. He was featured on the Lonnie Hunter Morning Show as the @GETITDONE Guest of the Week. The song was also featured on Inspiration 1390 on New Music Friday. He has also been featured on many syndicated r...

Apostle John E. Ross Returns to #MusicLov3rz Magazine!

x   Apostle John E. Ross - Awesome God     https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/apostlejohneross/awesome-god https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CX7RZK5P https://music.apple.com/us/album/awesome-god-ep/1734565733?i=1734565736 https://open.spotify.com/album/0ljukwE97zZcGFEkm89i2Q?flow_ctx=32d3f781-3480-49f1-b35d-9fb69fe39034%3A1711782123           LET'S TALK TO THE LORD RADIO can now be added to a Roku account using: https://my.roku.com/account/ add/PV5XZNK   LET'S TALK TO THE LORD RADIO WAS NOMINATED FOR A STELLAR AWARD! https://www.thestellarawards. com   Check out this word from the Lord through Apostle John E Ross on Ephesians 2 - Saved Through Grace by Faith. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ 9gcobwshp3wp1v4/John%20Ross. mp4?dl=0           Let's Talk To The Lord season 8 is here! Catch it on www.kingdominfluencersbroadcast.com also on: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/lets-talk-to-the-lord/id1476822985 https://www...

Team Elevation Featured In #MusicLov3rz September

Team Elevation is an Inspirational Group that strives on having a PASSION for GOD, Music, Wellness, Kids and Living With A Purpose. As being a God-given vision, Team Elevation was formed in July 2015 by V. Hill (Victor Hill). This Music Ministry has been a calling of V. Hill for years, but now he's acting on it. Team Elevation is more than just music. It’s a music ministry that inspires, motivates, and encourages with GOD’s message through their music. Team Elevation doesn’t perform their music for you; they minister their music to you. In addition to his many talents, V. Hill is also the founder and CEO of SIP Ent LLC. V. Hill is from Mississippi but resides in the Atlanta area now. His longtime friend, Willie J (Rasheed Willie Johnson), rounds out the music group. Being a man of GOD, Willie J is also a certified life coach and motivational speaker. Coach Willie's God-given gift allows him to motivate others to excel and exceed their expectations. He’s also an author that wi...