Skip to main content

All.Above.North Featured In #LOV3RZ Magazine August Edition!

My name is JT and I am a Christian. I love music, and I love serving God through music.  That is why I started ‘all.above.north’.  ‘all.above.north’ is a Christian music project committed to sharing personal testimony about God through music.  The extract below is a little bit of the story of how I got here... Going into Christmas 2014, I was a ‘luke-warm’ Christian, I was in a job that I didn’t enjoy and I was struggling with the sudden onset of what I believed to be career related anxiety and stress – then God made his move. Now in the background to all this I was composing - so much in fact that in early 2015 I began to dream about doing music full time. I imagined getting a record deal and then going into my boss’ office with my resignation, safe in the knowledge that I was getting paid for my music.  But still all this composing was just dabbling in the process of recording music and the idea of making a Christian album never entered my mind. However I found the composing began to get much more traction when I finally resolved to commit to writing music for God's cause and glory. So I would work in my day-job Monday to Friday and write and compose on the weekend.  Then one day I was in my car sitting at traffic lights chatting to God about how all this music recording thing was going to work, with money and jobs and time etc.  




You know, really allowing the worldly things to crowd my thoughts, when suddenly I received a thought so vividly, profound and loud that I stopped my rantings in mid thought.  There and then God simply told me, "Build your ark."  I was like, “What does that mean?  God I am trying to sort out serious things like money and jobs and you tell me to “build my ark”?  I knew the Noah story, but when I got home that night I went back to my scriptures and read over it again.  It was then that I realized that God had told Noah to do something crazy and in the eyes of the world – stupid even. Build a massive boat in the middle of the land, and oh, then get two of every kind of living animal and put them on the boat, and then get in the boat with the animals and your family and wait.  Why?  Because I, God, will take care of bringing the water, and I will bring it in floods!  I realized then that God was telling me to shut up, trust Him - just write and record the album.  He will take care of the rest!



Catch All.Above.North's ENTIRE story in #LOV3RZ August!!!

In the meantime, connect with them and their music at:



#LOV3RZ August 2018 Independent Music Worldwide
Clean, positive, motivational, inspirational music from around the globe!


Popular posts from this blog

Dr. Tevis Harris Featured In #MusicLov3z June!

Tevis Harris - Keep Winning Live! - Tickets -> click here Singer, songwriter, worship leader, director, educator, administrator, and producer, Dr. Tevis Harris is a Rocky Mount, NC native and currently sings and serves in ministry in his hometown. Tevis started singing in the church choir as a young boy and found that he was musically gifted. He has been a background vocalist for several artists and musical productions. His first single, Fight, was released in July 2019 and was his first musical production as an independent artist. The song features the group faVor, composed of several of his friends and family. His brand new single, Begin Again, from the upcoming album Keep Winning, was released January 11, 2021 is sure to stir your soul, uplift your spirit, and encourage your heart. He was featured on the Lonnie Hunter Morning Show as the @GETITDONE Guest of the Week. The song was also featured on Inspiration 1390 on New Music Friday. He has also been featured on many syndicated r...

Apostle John E. Ross Returns to #MusicLov3rz Magazine!

x   Apostle John E. Ross - Awesome God     https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/apostlejohneross/awesome-god https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CX7RZK5P https://music.apple.com/us/album/awesome-god-ep/1734565733?i=1734565736 https://open.spotify.com/album/0ljukwE97zZcGFEkm89i2Q?flow_ctx=32d3f781-3480-49f1-b35d-9fb69fe39034%3A1711782123           LET'S TALK TO THE LORD RADIO can now be added to a Roku account using: https://my.roku.com/account/ add/PV5XZNK   LET'S TALK TO THE LORD RADIO WAS NOMINATED FOR A STELLAR AWARD! https://www.thestellarawards. com   Check out this word from the Lord through Apostle John E Ross on Ephesians 2 - Saved Through Grace by Faith. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ 9gcobwshp3wp1v4/John%20Ross. mp4?dl=0           Let's Talk To The Lord season 8 is here! Catch it on www.kingdominfluencersbroadcast.com also on: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/lets-talk-to-the-lord/id1476822985 https://www...

Team Elevation Featured In #MusicLov3rz September

Team Elevation is an Inspirational Group that strives on having a PASSION for GOD, Music, Wellness, Kids and Living With A Purpose. As being a God-given vision, Team Elevation was formed in July 2015 by V. Hill (Victor Hill). This Music Ministry has been a calling of V. Hill for years, but now he's acting on it. Team Elevation is more than just music. It’s a music ministry that inspires, motivates, and encourages with GOD’s message through their music. Team Elevation doesn’t perform their music for you; they minister their music to you. In addition to his many talents, V. Hill is also the founder and CEO of SIP Ent LLC. V. Hill is from Mississippi but resides in the Atlanta area now. His longtime friend, Willie J (Rasheed Willie Johnson), rounds out the music group. Being a man of GOD, Willie J is also a certified life coach and motivational speaker. Coach Willie's God-given gift allows him to motivate others to excel and exceed their expectations. He’s also an author that wi...